Psalms 147 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 148
- Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Brought to you by the Church of Christ at Crawford, Alabama, Phenix City, Alabama