Psalms 94 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 95
- O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, Heb 3:7, 4:7
- Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Heb 3:8, 15
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work. Heb 3:9
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: Heb 3:10
- Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest. Heb 3:11, 4:3, 5
Brought to you by the Church of Christ at Crawford, Alabama, Phenix City, Alabama