King James Version Psalms 52 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 53
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. Rom 3:10 Psa 14:1
- God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. Rom 3:11 Psa 14:2
- Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Rom 3:12 Psa 14:3
- Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
- There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Brought to you by the Church of Christ at Crawford, Alabama, Phenix City, Alabama